The king of search engines, Google, with repeated changes in its algorithms, has forced the website owners around the world to fall in line and work towards improving the content quality of their websites. But, that doesn’t actually mean you should only build great quality content and not build any links.
You need to build credible back-links to make your great quality content visible to a larger audience. Hiring a good guest posting service that can build natural links through their network of websites and blogs can be a smart move. Let us take a quick look at 5 important aspects of the most popular link building strategy called guest posting.
- Following the Rules: High quality content can get approved quickly on a blog only if it adheres to the guidelines of the website. You will always see a good website having dedicated a page, which gives out the rules and guidelines for sending guest contributions. It is always a must to follow them, as only then you can hope for getting your article approved.
- Niche and Relevance: High relevance of the article written with the blog where it would get published is very important. Getting an article written about movie stars and getting it published on a website, which talks of stocks and market is of absolutely no use and your efforts will only go in vain if you try to go that route. So, you must realize the importance of relevance in case of guest posting.
- Level of Quality: This is actually a no-brainer! Google only likes high quality stuff. Whether you write for your own website or do it for a blog where you want your article to get published, don’t expect it to do any good to you if it is of ordinary quality. In fact, website owners won’t even consider your article if its quality is sub-par or even average!
- Natural Linking: One of the end motives of guest posting along with growing a solid targeted user base is building diverse and credible back-link profile. This is one of the most effective ways of building natural links. That being said, you should not include affiliate links your guest articles or else they would get rejected 99 ties out of 100.
- Networking: Guest posting allows you to build a strong network amongst the bloggers and webmasters of your niche. So, you should consider submitting guest posts across different websites. That being said, if you see that a relevant website is giving you a lot of target traffic then pay special attention to that one, and contribute regularly to create a big fan-base.